Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mellow

 Mellow is a LOVE, an absolute love. He can be so huggable lovable 1 minute, then he’s leaping in the air, doing flips, chasing toys, sliding across tables !!  Boy, he loves to run.  The house is clearly his castle.  He bonded well with Izzy, my oldest cat of 16 yrs.  There is a mutual respect.  If he tries to chase her, she just turns & stares at him, and he just moves on, looking for a new target.  Gabby, my 10 yr Tortie was going to be the ‘problem cat’ I thought.  No, they’re actually getting to be great pals. 

Now, I originally got Mellow so my 2 yr Mocha would have a playmate.  Well, Mocha isn’t having any of it, yet.  It might be his size.  She’s very tiny.  But every day she seems to hiss less, and has become more curious about him, studying him as he plays.  These 2 are really so similar in habits & interests, once she trusts him more, I believe they’ll be very close.    

In the meantime, he suns himself in the recliner, plays with gabby, and cleans all the cat bowls for me. 

I wouldn’t trade him for the world !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment