Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Monday, January 16, 2017

Francie (previously Coco)


 Francie (previously Coco), she is doing soooooo great and has completely come out of her shell!  She gets along great with Thomas, her new 14 year old brother.

She brings us so much joy and she is such a ham, the personality on her is too darn cute.   She has the tiniest little meows that are so endearing, and has taken to following me around like a little puppy dog.  If we are watching TV and I have to get up, she follows me to whatever business I have to do, the bathroom, the kitchen, and then follows me back downstairs. She is just such a sweetheart and I am so happy and thankful for the funny turn of events that lead us to being in each others lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment