Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Teddy

Teddy is doing well! My cat Keishi likes him already and is trying to get him to engage, no growling, hissing, spitting, or any of that, he is being a good big brother. Teddy has found refuge for the time being in a clean, covered litter box. Keishi keeps popping his head in to check on him and he does not look stressed. I am giving him all the space he needs. Teddy is now leaning INTO me when I pet him!!! I thought I might have heard/felt a couple of purrs too. Starting this morning he has starting to explore the bathroom and get out of that closet space this morning! Him and Keishi have been together in my bathroom all afternoon and he is able to come out to bedroom if he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment