Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Linnie, now Belle

    I adopted "Linnie" from POA this past spring. I wanted to give you guys an update on how well she is doing. Now known as Belle, she is a true success story. Belle slept on my bed her first night home and has continued to blossom into a wonderful companion. Belle greets me at the door when I get home from school, sits with me on the couch while I study, and is usually purring next to me when I wake up.  Belle's two favorite things are squirrel hunting through my deck door where I have placed a bird feeder and playing in her tunnel, both of which have provided us both with hours of entertainment. When I adopted Belle, she was quite skinny, still recovering from being a stray. She has since filled out is and is nearly unrecognizable from her adoption photo. Belle is a wonderful companion for me and I wanted to thank POA for rescuing her and getting her back on her paws so that we could find each other.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment