Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Monday, November 17, 2014

Gracie (a.k.a Corky)



Never having a cat before I didn't quite know what to expect.  In just a short time she is adjusting very well. She has a "safe place" set up in my husband's office and I have just opened the door to the main living area for her today. Bedrooms remain closed. She does a discovery walk and then, of course, it's nap time. Lol

Well, she is the most affectionate little girl. I think she was just dropped down from heaven as she has the sweetest, most gentle disposition!  If I don't pet her enough she head butts my head and rubs or licks my hand.

I thank you for doing what you do!  Because of all your volunteers, who really care about these amazing creatures, I was able to meet and bring home my Gracie. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment