Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sampson, Delilah and Arie (now known as Callie)

We adopted Sampson, Delilah and Callie (formerly Arie who was found with an arrow through her neck) on February 12.  I just wanted to send you an update and let you know everyone is doing great.  I'm attaching the original picture we took, where everyone looks a little scared and an updated one.
Sampson and Delilah accepted Callie with no problem and we couldn't be happier with the three of them.  I love the fact that Sampson and Delilah are litter mates--they have an unusual closeness that is so interesting to watch.  Callie, who meowed at my husband Ken when he stopped petting her in her cage, seems to realize that he is her savior.
There was another applicant interested in Sampson and Delilah, who decided they would rather have kittens.  Boy did they make a huge mistake--they gave up great cats.  I am so glad I saw them on your Facebook page and pursued the adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment