Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Monday, August 4, 2014

Great Update on Miss Suzy!

Hi Laura,
I hope you have been having a great summer! It's hard to believe that it's already mid July!
Suzy has been enjoying herself, especially her trips to Maine :-) the first picture is from a day trip to Rockport, MA, where she got to explore and hop around on the rocks (we call it "billygoating"). Then in the car with two of Andrews friends (two of Suzy's favorite "Uncles"), and enjoying some ice cream, deck time with Andrew, and helping the guys fish! She's pretty good on boats!
We love her a whole lot :-) I was just home visiting my family, and Suzy was basically asleep on me with her head on my shoulder, and my brother said "you really did get the perfect dog for you, huh?" Definitely!
We hope some other cuties at POA are finding great families, too!
Megan, Andrew, and Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment