Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Friday, July 12, 2013

Sophie (Solo) update



I recently received a voice mail asking about Sola.  She is doing fine.  She is now called Sophie.  The first week she stayed under the bed, but since then has become one high energy kitty.  I think she sleeps when I’m not home and then when I get home from work she wakes up she runs from room to room.  Her favorite toy is a wand toy with a fake bird on the end.  She picks it up and drags it around the house when she wants to play.  She’s does follow me around the house, but still doesn’t like to be picked up or sit on my lap.  Just about every night she wakes me up in the middle of the night to either snuggle or play.  

I’m thinking of getting her a friend. 

Here are a few pictures.

Kevin St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment