Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Carrot update

Carrot, was very upset being here, (just joking) didn't want to be in a cage or stuck in a room.  He ate some food, used the litter box already.  Here he is on the bed with me.  Oh he ate some turkey from my plate. Loving beautiful cat, so glad we adopted him.  
I know he is part of the family already.He's napping now, SO CUTE.They both got new toys, so no one is left out they will be playing and sleeping together before we know it.
Thank you for spending so much time with us, it was much appreciated.
Best Regards and much thanks,
Kathy and Rich.

p.s. the thunder is LOUD, BUT Carrot has no intention of getting up off my feet and leaving the bed while I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment