Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sweetie aka Lola Update!


I have in fact changed her name to Lola and she's doing wonderful. I work a 9 - 5 job and she seems perfectly happy having the apartment to herself all day. She eats a mixture of wet and dry food (fed 2 - 3 times per day) and loves playing with her toys. She will spend hours bolting around the apartment chasing toys and her tail! She loves to play fetch as well - she brings her ball to me and drops it in my hand to throw for her, like a dog! I was worried about her being lonely, but I think she likes being an only child. We have bonded quite well and she's very comfortable with her surroundings. My apartment has floor-to-ceiling windows and she loves to sit and stare outside. She especially loved watching the blizzard here in Boston a few weeks ago!

visit Protectors of Animals, Inc 

No comments:

Post a Comment