Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lorna & Griffin Happy Kitties Update!





           LORNA 
                &
          GRIFFIN






Lorna is very sweet.  I'm able to pet her and she loves that -- purrs up a storm and rolls around in her bed.  She has started to hang out downstairs more, so I know she is feeling more safe and comfortable.

Griffin his new name is Cliff.  He is a character.  It took him maybe 2 hours tops to get acclimated.  Some of his favorite things are bathing, bird / squirrel watching, running and walking through the house wild-boy meowing.  He also likes to play and is very curious.  All in all, they are good kids and I am really happy to have them in my life.  I really hope all the animals there can be placed in loving homes regardless of their age.

Karly

visit Protectors of Animals, Inc 

No comments:

Post a Comment