Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Max Update! another happy POA Kitty

He is an absolutely fabulous kitty! Max, on right, is very affectionate, he follows me all over the house always looking for a belly rub and likes to be held and touched. He gets along great with my 3 year old kitty
Lil Gurl (LG), who now runs around the house with Max as if she is a kitten herself. He's also cool with the dogs, hasn't taken a swipe at them, but tends to stick close by my other cat rather than mingling with the canines.
Max is such a healthy beautiful cat; he's quite active, with acrobatic jumps and leaps, he flies around the house like the wind, so I often call him "Mad Max". His appetite is good, he is sleek and muscular with a glossy coat.When he looks up at me, you can see the tips of his fangs sticking out a little, its really cute.
I'm so happy with him, he is truly a member of my family and I love
him dearly!    Best Wishes, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment