Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello from Oliver & Snowflake


I am updating you on Oliver, a wonderful cat that I adopted from you at Protectors of

Animals.  Oliver has really taken over here and is very happy. He has a lot of energy and is very playful.
I am attaching some pictures of Oliver for you to see. These were taken while he was on our stairs and playing at times,  with the railing and decorative paper on the railing.
I am very happy to have Oliver in my life and my dad's (who I care for).






As a new year begins, we wanted to let everyone at POA know how well Snowflake is doing.  She is active, social, playful and very friendly.
Thank you for the great work you do, especially giving senior cats like Snowflake a second chance.  We are so happy that she is part of our family.
As you can see, she is feeling pretty good about it too.




No comments:

Post a Comment