Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Justine


I adopted Justine from the POA on August 19th, 2017. Nearly 2 month has since passed, and I can say that my family and I have been very pleased and happy to have Justine at our home. She is very playful and constantly walks around the house. Justine particular likes trying to nip at peoples' hands and we quickly realized it was just her wanting something to use to play. We have gotten several toys to keep her occupied when the house is quiet, but she is not alone for more than a few a hours a day. Every day since I brought her home, she has been quick to rub herself against me and my hands upon my return. She prefers to rub herself on a person, rather than being petted. Justine sits next to me, follows me around, etc. Fortunately, she knows that when it's time to sleep, she goes to curl up on a bed stand for her. But if any bedroom doors are open, she'll hop on the bed and sleep where there is space.

No comments:

Post a Comment