Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Monday, February 9, 2015

Vanilla (a.k.a . Koko)

My husband and I would like to thank you for allowing Koko to adopt us.
He is a very special cat. He is so gorgeous/handsome and such a sweet gentle boy. 
​​
Koko is doing great. I have gotten lots of face bumps,  and my husband has fed him dry food out of his hand. There has not been one hiss, growl or scratch from him. 
We were given his bed to take home with us. He didn't go in that, but decided to use the Animal Planet brand larger squishy bed that is on a blanket chest in there. He has a window right there to look out of. 
Yesterday he escaped from the room and headed downstairs and was face to face with his new sister Spyder. There was not one growl or hiss from either of them. He jumped into a couple of other cat beds to check them out  then headed back up to hide in back of the big cedar chest on the top landing. That is where Spyder would hide when she needed to "get away". 
Spyder is just like her new brother. She is shy and nervous when something is new or different. This was a match made in heaven. 
I kept Koko in the bathroom last night and when I opened the door this morning, Spyder ran in. Koko was in his bed and they just looked at each other. I left the door open and as I was putting fresh food up there, Koko walked past me and went downstairs and looked around. There was another stare down, that's it. Back up he went.
​ ​
Somehow he got the bedroom door open and went in there, under the bed, and came out when he was ready to. 
We just adore him and are so thankful to have him as a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment