Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bella

Bella had a very calm trip home last night.  I was amazed by how easily she took to riding in the carrier without any complaint.  When I got her home and opened the door she just as calmly walked out and set out exploring every part of her new home without any sign of panic.  She found her litter box right away and her food area and water fountain.  I think she likes having a place that she knows belongs entirely to herself, because she has been marking every possible surface she can get to - tables, chair legs,and arms.  She is a little nervous if I approach her too suddenly, but she seems affectionate if I let her take the lead.  She's climbed into my lap a couple of times when I was watching tv, and last night when I went to bed she was sleeping in her cat cushion in the living room, but when I woke up she was curled up next to me in my bed.She really likes to snuggle in her cat nests.  She also likes to curl up on the sofa next to me when I'm reading or on the computer and she sleeps on my bed, and I think she's becoming more affectionate overall as she gets used to being here and to me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment