Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Belle


Belle has transitioned very nicely into her new home. My jumbo cat is very enamored with her and she tolerates his attention. She jumps up at night to watch a little TV and has picked out a favorite bed.

She is going to meet her new vet on Wednesday so that we can establish a relationship for her pain meds and pain management. I am going away the week of August 11th and I want them to have all her info in case my cat sitter should need to contact them for any reason.

Cute story - The other day I caught my husband talking quietly to his very spoiled cat Lilli, telling her not to worry about Rosie. And that Rosie was nice and even though Rosie is pretty that Lilli is still pretty. So I asked him who the hell Rosie was! For some reason he heard "Rosie" when I introduced him to "Belle". So we keep referring to her as Rosiebelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment