Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Friday, June 27, 2014

Benjamin

        As you can see, Benjamin is doing great!  He is not quite ready to make friends with Tallulah, but they are tolerating each other. Yesterday was the first day we gave him free access to the house while we were out for a few hours. I don’t think he moved from our bed the whole time we were gone.  I am hoping they will be friends some day – it took her and our other cat a little while to make friends.  I am trying to make sure she is getting plenty of attention too as I can tell she is a bit jealous of Benjamin.
Benjamin really likes my husband.  He has been sitting on his lap and hanging with him on the couch at night.  He also loves sitting in the window when it is open.  He has been sleeping with us since we have given him access to the whole house.  He purrs SO LOUD at night.  He seems to be very happy and honestly I have to laugh when you say ‘calming’ collar because if he was any calmer I think he would be comatose. When he’s lying on the bed (most of the day it seems) he is just sprawled out like he doesn't have a care in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment