Want to see your story here??

*** WANT TO SEE YOUR STORY HERE???? Send an email to poaplacement@gmail.com ***

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Update Sage (Zina)



Hi everyone!!
 
Just wanted to update you about Sage (now Zina)!
She is doing very well and getting bigger:) She is so sweet and is getting used to her surroundings. She is still not very social but she is getting better.  I am still trying to convince her that humans sleep during the night but she seems to think that between 3 and 6 am I am supposed to pet her and treat her like the princess that she is!! I hope that her foster parents like the pics that I have attached and I would like to thank them for doing such a great job taking care of her until I was lucky enough to become her new mom :D
Thank you, Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment